Our high-polish dome ring with a single, centered CZ stone is chic and classic. It gives simplicity, but also makes a statement.
- 14K gold plated
- Stainless steel
- Tarnish resistant
- Single, center-set cubic zirconia stone
Use the methods below to determine the best fit. When in doubt, size up.
- Cut a piece of string or ribbon and wrap it around the base of your finger.
- Mark the point where the string or ribbon first overlaps (forming a circle) with a pen or pencil.
- Line your result next to a ruler and record the length in millimeters (mm).
- Pick the closest measurement on the conversion chart below to find your ring size.
- Take a ruler and measure the inside of another ring that fits you. Note: The ring should fit your finger comfortably - snug enough so it won't fall off, but loose enough to slide over your knuckle with ease.
- Take the diameter measurement in millimeters, and then use the conversion chart below to find your ring size.
- Measure two to three times for more accuracy.