Jewelry isn’t a standard one size fits all. Meaning, our sizing guide is just that, a guide. If you are unsure about whether a particular piece is the right size for you, please contact us. We are happy to help you find the perfect finishing touch that meets your requirements.
How to choose the right chain length
Women's standard lengths:
14 inches: Fits most like a choker.
16 inches: At or around your collarbone.
18 inches: Falls just below your collarbone. This length is popular for adding pendants.
20 inches: Falls a few inches below your collarbone.
22 inches: Falls at or above your neckline.
24 inches: Falls below your neckline.
Men's standard lengths:
18 inches: Falls just around the base of your neck.
20 inches: Falls right at your collarbone.
22 inches: Falls a few inches below your collar bone and can be worn over or under a shirt.
24 inches: Falls a few inches above your sternum.
How to find your fit
Use the methods and the chart below to determine your ring size. When in doubt, size up.
- Cut a piece of string or ribbon and wrap it around the base of your finger.
- Mark the point where the string or ribbon first overlaps (forming a circle) with a pen or pencil.
- Line your result next to a ruler and record the length in millimeters (mm).
- Pick the closest measurement on the conversion chart below to find your ring size.
- Take a ruler and measure the inside of another ring that fits you. Note: The ring should fit your finger comfortably - snug enough so it won't fall off, but loose enough to slide over your knuckle with ease.
- Take the diameter measurement in millimeters, and then use the conversion chart below to find your ring size.
- Measure two to three times for more accuracy.